Ball Satin Nickel Closet Door Knob
The Design House 781872 Ball 2-Way Latch Passage Door Knob does not lock and is used in bedrooms and closets. Finished in satin nickel and designed for left or right-hand doors, this knob fits the two most common backsets in the U.S. (2-3/4 inches and 2-3/8 inches). The 1/2 inches latch bolt is plated in nickel and does not budge once in place. This knob is shaped like a ball and does not include keyed cylinders. Use this knob on standard 1-3/8 inches and 1-3/4 inches thick doors. This product has a 1 inch by 2-1/4 inches radius corner faceplate. If you are preparing your door for installation, the cross bore should be 2-1/8 inches in diameter and the edge bore should be 1 inch in diameter. This product is ANSI Grade-3 certified and rated for residential security.
- Finished in satin nickel and designed for left or right hand doors
- Fits 2-3/4-inch and 2-3/8-inch backsets; Fits 1-3/8-inch and 1-3/4-inch thick doors
- Passage Lock; No locking function; The knobs or levers freely operate the latch.
- Length: 2.625
- Width: 2.875
- Height: 2.625
- Weight: 1.03
- Warranty: 5-Year limited warranty
- Spec Sheet: Click here to download