Ball Satin Nickel Keyed Entry Door Knob
The Design House 781880 Ball 2-Way Latch Entry Door Knob accepts a key on one side of the lock but operates by a turn-button knob on the other side. Finished in satin nickel and designed for left or right-hand doors, this knob fits the two most common backsets in the U.S. (2-3/4 inches and 2-3/8 inches). The 1/2 inches latch bolt is plated in nickel and does not budge once in place. Use this knob on standard 1-3/8 inches and 1-3/4 inches thick doors. This product has a 1 inch by 2-1/4 inches radius corner faceplate and 5-pin security. If you are preparing your door for installation, the cross bore should be 2-1/8 inches in diameter and the edge bore should be 1 inch in diameter. This product is ANSI Grade-3 certified and rated for residential security.
- Finished in satin nickel and designed for left or right hand doors
- Fits 2-3/4-inch and 2-3/8-inch backsets; Fits 1-3/8-inch and 1-3/4-inch thick doors
- Entry Lock; operated by a key on the exterior and is by a turn-button knob on the interior.
- Length: 2.625
- Width: 2.56
- Height: 2.625
- Weight: 1.34
- Warranty: 5-Year limited warranty
- Spec Sheet: Click here to download