TERMS OF SALES AND STANDARD POLICIES
- Possession of this catalog does not constitute permission to purchase or an obligation to sell.
- The minimum order requirement is $50.00. Invoices totaling less than $50.00 net will be billed at $50.00 net.
- All products are shipped FOB (Incoterms 2010) shipping point.
- Parcel shipments may be subject to a $5.00 handling fee.
- Freight charges are included with each order, unless the amount qualifies for prepaid shipping terms.
- Our acceptance of orders is made conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms.
- All prices noted within this catalog are suggested list prices.
- All prices are noted in U.S. dollars (USD)
- Design House prices at the time of order supersede prices noted within this catalog. Written quotations with specific product pricing and with buyer orders placed within quote terms may maintain specific pricing.
- Purchases made in less than box quantities may be subject to a 10% upcharge.
- Standard payment terms are Net 30.
- Payments via ACH are preferred; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for set up details.
- Send Payments to: Attn: Accounts Receivable 5205 W. Donges Bay Rd. Mequon, WI 53092
- Past due accounts may be charged an interest rate of 1.5% per month (18% per annum), not to exceed the maximum interest rate allowed by law. Buyer agrees to pay any collection costs incurred by Design House or its Agents in collection overdue balances.
- Design House may exercise lien rights on projects where payment has not been made in full.
- Buyer agrees to pay all current or future federal, state, or local taxes related to any Purchase Order provided to Design House.
- Please provide your Account Number when ordering.
- For New Accounts:
- A minimum order of $1,000 is required
- Account is subject to credit approval by Design House’s Accounting Department
- A valid resale tax # is required
- Orders may be placed with the following methods:
- EDI Transfer – Please contact your Sales Representative or Customer Service for details
- Customer Portal (B2B E-commerce site) – Please contact your Sales Representative or Customer Service for details
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 800.558.8700 Hours are: 7:30AM-5:00PM, Monday through Friday, Central Time
- Fax: 262.236.4577
- Specified shipping dates are approximate and Design House shall not be bound to dates, but will strive to satisfy the specified dates. Delays, both in manufacturing and those outside the control of Design House (e.g. Acts of God or delays in transportation) may affect shipments.
- Please notify Customer Service within five (5) days of receipt of order of any shortages or variances in quantity. Design House shall not be responsible if shortages are not reported within this period.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, shipments and route choice will be selected by Design House.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, customers are responsible for shipping costs.
- Shipments requiring a lift gate will be charged at $75.00 fee, even if free freight minimums are satisfied.
DESIGN HOUSE® NON-DEFECTIVE RETURN POLICY
- Customers may return non-defective products to Design House for credit. The following criteria must be met for all non-defective returns:
- Products must be returned to Design House’s Mequon, WI Distribution Center located at: Attn: Returns 5205 W. Donges Bay Rd. Mequon, WI 53092
- Returns are allowed within 180 days of purchase
- Non-defective returns are allowed up to 1% of previous calendar year of customers’ net purchases
- Products must be in new, resalable condition
- A restocking fee of up to 25% may apply
- Box-pack items must be returned in full box-pack quantities
- Discontinued products are not eligible for return
- Customer pays return freight
- Credits paid based on original purchase price
- Custom or special order products are not eligible for return
- Returns may take up to 15 days to be credited
- Returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #) before being returned. Please contact your Customer Service Representative at 800.558.8700 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a RMA #.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
- Missing or damaged parts – Please contact Customer Service at 800.558.8700 or email@example.com to have a replacement part sent.
- Defective goods – In cases involving defective product, materials and/or workmanship covered under standard warranty terms, please contact Customer Service at 800.558.8700 or firstname.lastname@example.org, as returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #) before being returned.
- Products must be returned to Design House’s Mequon, WI Distribution Center located at: Attn: Warranty Claims 5205 W. Donges Bay Rd. Mequon, WI 53092
- Design House is not responsible for any damages post-shipment and Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Design House against any claims related to such damages.
- Design House reserves the right to make changes without notice to its products or packaging. Please note that all specifications are approximate and dimensions are nominal.
- The Buyer’s exclusive and sole remedy for any breach of contract or warranty shall be limited to the replacement or repair of products as noted in with these Terms.
CO-OP ADVERTISING POLICY
- Please contact your Sales Representative for information on Design House’s Co-Op Advertising Policy.