Design House® Warranty
The Design House Products listed below are under warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of the orginal purchase through the time period specified below with the following limitations:
- The owner of the product claiming under this warranty must be the original owner of the product and must occupy the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed. This warranty does not cover industrial, commercial or business use of the product.
- The product must have been purchased from an authorized Design House dealer. A copy of the bill of sale including the date of purchase must be presented to Design House as the proof of purchase.
- This warranty does not protect against malfunction or other failure caused by abuse or misuse including but not limited to repair by persons not authorized by Design House, improper handling or maintenance, improper installation, modifications of any kind including painting or use for purposes other than intended or in locations subject to conditions not specified on the packaging.
- This warranty does not cover product finish on any products with the exception of products covered by a specific finish warranty which warrants the product to be free from finish defects in material and workmanship. Finish warranties do not cover scratches, abrasions or deterioration due to the use of paints, solvents or other chemicals.
- It is recommended that installation be done by a qualified professional. The customer has sole responsibility for proper installation in compliance with all local and state code requirements.
- This warranty specifically excludes claims for indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
(Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exlusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.)
This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, written or oral. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Design House. The customer's legal rights are limited to those stated specifically in this warranty statement.
With proof of purchase, Design House, at our discretion, will repair or replace the defective product or will refund up to the original purchase price of the product within the warranty time period. The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal, reinstallation and shipment of the product for repair. If a material or workmanship defect is found, please call Design House customer service at 800.558.8700.