Our HR Manager maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. They oversee all areas of HR including employee relations, recruitment, retention, training and development, HR program administration, performance management, workforce planning, compensation, benefit administration and payroll
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Act as a business partner by learning the business and understanding how HR can positively affect the bottom line
- Serve as counsel to managers for HR issues, performance issues, terminations, promotions, position creation, job content, job description, and offer process.
- Manage all aspects of employee benefits, including benefit program recommendation and obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids
- Manage talent management function including effective recruitment, selection, testing, and on-boarding
- Manage all aspects of employee relations, addressing and resolving employee concerns by investigating issues discretely, evaluating the situation and, providing advice, guidance and leadership
- Payroll processing and administration
- Manage HR Administrator and provide training
- Assist in managing China office HR functions
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- PHR/SPHR designation preferred
- 5+ years related experience in a progressive HR Manager role with a generalist background.
- Experience in leading an organization through dynamic change.
- History of involvement in process improvement, change management, or other impactful initiatives.
- Hands on manager with unique skills, drive, enthusiasm and a high degree of integrity
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with highly diverse personalities across the entire organization and styles
- Ability to effectively identify and resolve problems with a group or individual in a timely manner and proactively develop alternative solutions
- Demonstrated expertise on all regulatory environment and compliance requirements
Return to Top