Design House seeks an E-Commerce Account Manager to grow our sales with key E-Commerce customers. The E-Commerce Account Manager will lead and manage responsible E-Commerce accounts to meet and exceed business and profit plans. This person will drive collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver sales results and growth ambitions
Essential duties and responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary.
- Develop an account specific strategy to achieve budgeted goals for E-Commerce sales and profitability.
- Collaborate with various stake holders (Product Managers, Marketing, Sales, and Outside vendors) to drive sales
- Establish & build relationships with responsible accounts
- Generate and deliver weekly and monthly reporting, including: sales, promotions, etc.
- Regularly maintain digital channels by auditing, adding new products, and editing current products
- Ability to travel for customer visits and trade shows
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 year’s experience in digital marketing and/or digital account management and collaborating with national E-Commerce retailers
- Solid sales skills and ability to uncover effective customer solutions
- Shows initiative – engages in proactive behavior and looks for opportunities
- Solid teamwork skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Amazon account management and marketing services experience is a plus