Design House seeks an Associate Product Manager – Plumbing to manage an expanding category. This Manager will lead the New Product Development process and will be the category leader across multiple sales channels. With existing new product introductions and the mandate to grow the business, this Associate Product Manager will be positioned for both short-term success and long-term opportunities.
- Lead overall business strategy for plumbing products
- Manage the complete lifecycle of product development, from ideation to discontinuation
- Undertake market research to understand competitors and pricing
- Work with Channel Marketing teams to develop Integrated Marketing Plans
- Support Sales teams to drive sales across all channels, including E-Commerce
- Collaborate with Design House’s China-based category manager and factories to launch new products and drive continuous improvement
- Develop financials to support new product introductions
- Manage existing product line to maximize margin
- Work with customer service team to assist with consumer inquiries and problem solving.
- With the support of the Forecasting & Purchasing teams, manage the plumbing inventory and product forecasting
- Be the product category knowledge leader for the company with specific support to E-Commerce Content team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Finance; MBA preferred
- At least 3 years of new product development, marketing or engineering experience
- Knowledge of plumbing products and systems
- High financial acumen
- Internal motivation and personal organization
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High level of accountability
- Ability to travel 10% of time, including at least annually to Asia
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Return to Top
5205 W. Donges Bay Rd.
Mequon, WI 53092