Design House seeks a Digital Marketing Content Specialist to support our E-Commerce accounts across all product lines. The Digital Marketing Content Specialist will work with the Digital Marketing Manager to increase visibility, awareness, and subsequently sales of Design House’s products by creating and distributing effective content for products on E-Commerce sites as well as Design House’s websites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with various stake holders (Product Managers, Marketing, Sales, and Outside vendors) to develop content
- Owns digital content database
- Loads new products on to third-party portals
- Assists in creative idea generation
- Create, test, and implement digital content across multiple platforms, including E-Commerce sites, email, and social media that drives sales and customer engagement and retention
- Leverage relationships with key account merchants and buyers
- Regularly maintains digital channels by adding new products, auditing and editing current products
- Manages E-Commerce customer portals
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High degree of organization
- One to five years experience in content creation or database management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Photoshop, CMS, or photography experience is a plus
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Return to Top
5205 W. Donges Bay Rd.
Mequon, WI 53092
Direct and oversee all areas of HR as well as the day-to-day requirements of the function including employee relations, recruitment, retention, training and development, HR program administration, performance management, organization development, workforce planning, compensation and benefits administration.
- Act as a business partner by learning the business and understanding how HR can positively affect the bottom line
- Serve as counsel to managers for HR issues, performance issues, terminations, promotions, position creation, job content, job description, and offer process.
- Manages all aspects of employee benefits, including administrative, legal, and financial issues relating to healthcare coverage, retirement plans, and educational assistance programs. Studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids
- Addresses and resolves employee concerns by investigating issues discretely, evaluating the situation and, providing advice, guidance and leadership
- Manage talent management function through creative and effective recruitment, selection, testing, on boarding and related programs
- Maintain positive employee relations that promote satisfaction, retention and high employee engagement
- Administers employee communications regarding benefits programs, such as insurance and pension plans, paid time off, bonus pay, and special employer sponsored activities
- Administers the organization’s employee retirement plans, worker’s compensation, disability pay, unemployment pay, and other benefits
- Participates in the analysis of current benefit policies in order to support decisions necessary to establish market competitive benefit programs. Assist in the evaluation of services, coverage, and options available through insurance and investment companies, to determine programs best meeting
- Assists in analyzing compensation and benefit packages to ensure competiveness
- Processes payroll and handles all administration
- Oversee HR Administrator and provide training.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- PHR designation preferred
- 5+ years related experience in a progressive HR Generalist role
- Experience in leading an organization through dynamic change.
- History of involvement in process improvement, change management, or other impactful initiatives.
- Hands on manager with unique skills, drive, enthusiasm and a high degree of integrity
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with highly diverse personalities across the entire organization and styles
- Ability to effectively identify and resolve problems with a group or individual in a timely manner and proactively develop alternative solutions
- Demonstrated expertise on all regulatory environment and compliance requirements, including items such as ERISA, EEOC, FMLA, ADA, Workers Compensation, etc to include future landscape (HealthCare Reform)
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to the office and /or warehouse conditions prevalent at the time in terms of temperature/weather. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
Return to Top